Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Lay it on me Patriot faithful

Just a quick post for informational purposes only. Let us know what you like/don't like about the site. If you would like certain things added, let me know. I hope this grows in to something everyone can enjoy and find useful, not just fans but players, parents, and coaches. Plus I'll probably parlay it in to me getting a job for ESPN. Don't use this as an opportunity to bash me or I will find out who you are and beat you down, cause that's how I roll. Kidding, the last fight I got into some jerk dislocated my elbow, and I have been on the PUP (Physically Unable to Perform for all you cheerleaders) list ever since. Actually for those who don't know me, I am a world class athlete and a true physical specimen. Seriously, leave me any suggestions...

9 comments:

hazmit said...

One question that has come up is whether or not we should allow anonymous comments. What does everyone think? It's easy to sign up, and people can use a screen name if they're not comfortable making their identity known. Sound off.

waterboy said...

people who leave anonymous comments are b****hes. Grow some and post an identity.

Anonymous said...

WHAT'S WRONG? YOU ALL GETTING NERVOUS....

hazmit said...

Nervous about what???

BS said...

I agree hazmit, I would like to see the anonymous comment makers stake claim to their thoughts and views.

I think it may be fans from other schools. If so contact the administrative office and Hazmit will get you cowards a screen name.

Anonymous said...

i wanna see you give a t-shirt ot the entire defense after they win this poll.............

hazmit said...

Believe it, all defensive starters will receive a t-shirt. Every week from now on it will only be one player per week. I didn't want to take away from the full defensive team effort it took to win that game. Which reminds me, I am in need of donations for the cost of 11 t-shirts, any of you "anonymous" boys got any money?

runriot said...

quit worrying about anonymous comments. who cares. let people comment on what they want. if they want to be chicken$#!t all of their life, it is their right as an American. and no one really takes them serious.

Anonymous said...

I`ll help. Talk to you FRIDAY NIGHT.