Sunday, September 9, 2007

Hats off to Patriot Sports Talk and John L. Smith

I want to thank Patriot Sports Talk for giving our community another option to recognize our kids and support the sports program. I am not sure who the creator or administrator is, but hats off to you. I know it may not be reaching many people now, but personally, I do not want to rely on the Advocate Messenger.

Also, the internet radio that JL Smith has provided has been great. Smith provided all of the resources needed to broadcast our games and we cannot thank him enough. I think we can access it via LCHS's website which I believe may be a link on Patriot Sports Talk.

2 comments:

hazmit said...

Thanks to Kevin Bandura and Tim Estes for providing the play by play. They both do a great job.

Jon Logan said...

I love Lincoln County football.

I never missed seeing a game from 1974-1988 and 1994-2000. I have seen games in every season except the last few.........and I have lived 400 miles or more away for the last 18 years.

In fact, I was on the team from 1979-1982 and provided the Play-By-Play on WRSL from 1983-1988 and 1994-2000. Time flies....my Senior season was 25 years ago.

Now, though, my sons are playing football here and, as you will agree, family comes first.

My oldest son is a Junior (6'2, 235) and plays fullback for one of the perrenial Chicago area Catholic schools.

The other two boys are in the 7th and 8th grades and will follow in their brother's footsteps.