Saturday, September 15, 2007

Attitude is important

Lets hear it for the Pats. Keep on rolling, and now are in first place in district. Seems like the team gets stronger as the game goes on.

Also, I did get some info on why security was needed. apparently friday entertainment in Pulaski is to get drunk, go to a high school game and threaten the officials. I am glad that Lincoln Fans do not act like this. I have been to a lot of the away games in the past few years, and never have I seen this type of activity. We may yell at the officials, but never have had the law called on us. Just shows that some teams dont want to give the opposition the proper respect. I think that attitude showed in PCSW players on friday.

One more reason that I think Coach French deserves a lot of credit. not only does he produce a good football team, but he also makes certain they act like men and not spoiled brats. Keep up the good work Coach, keep working hard and the fans will be here for you.

1 comment:

hazmit said...

Our team definately has class and that falls back on their parents and coaches. This is one of the best group of guys I have seen in a while. They have all played together for so long that they truly know the meaning of teamwork and brotherhood. I know that these guys will be successful in life.