Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Central Kentucky Sports

Central Kentucky Sports was at the Madison Central game the other night and I wanted to encourage everyone to visit their site www.ckysports.com. It is a great site, and Lincoln is featured as their game of the week with videos and pictures. Their February issue of their magazine will feature a two page spread on our Lincoln County Patriots, and only costs $3.00. Coach Jackson gets some good pub on their website, plus Ryan Young is their cover model. I thing I need to say is that Ryan Young is going to have to get a haircut if he is going to be our poster boy. Maybe he thinks he looks like Tom Brady with that flowing head of hair, JUST KIDDING! If I were the coach they'd all look like skinheads, so that might not be the answer either. Go Patriots.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah,They have a breaking story on our Head Coach situtations.

Anonymous said...

You need to ask Ryan's Aunt Janet about his hair.

Anonymous said...

I just love his hair. It looks so good on him , however I am partial to him.