Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Lincoln vs. Pulaski round 2-MAKE YOUR PREDICTIONS!!!

Lincoln defeated Mercer 35-14 to move on to the second round of the playoffs. The Patriots will face the Pulaski Maroons for the second time this year as well. Lincoln defeated the Pulaski Co. Maroons 28-0 in the first meeting giving Pulaski it's only loss of the season. I feel like we own Pulaski so I am not worried at all. When Lincoln wins and moves on to the third round they will face the winner of Johnson Central vs. Montgomery County for the regional championship. Let's end Pulaski's season and move on to the regional championship. Good luck Lincoln.

17 comments:

hazmit said...

Lincoln 33 Pulaski 7

Anonymous said...

Lets Go Pats!!!!!!

BS said...

LC lets them score this week,

34-14 two late scores by PC.

Anonymous said...

where is hazmits analysis of fridays slaughter of merger......and the mvp poll.....

Anonymous said...

lincoln 20 pulaski 7

Anonymous said...

WE WANT HAZMIT.................

Anonymous said...

lincoln 20
pulaski 14

Anonymous said...

I watch that dump of a game last friday, LC is in big trouble. J-Central will smoke you all

Anonymous said...

Johnson Central Has to Win FIRST.....Just like Lincoln ......
1 game at a time my Friend........
Then will talk.....

GO LINCOLN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hazmit said...

I am glad to see people miss me when I'm not around. Sorry for the sub-par performance from yours truly but I have had a really busy week. I'll make it up to everyone...Go Pats!!!

whiteskill said...

I loved seeing the 5 WR set with Levi in shotgun formation!!! Jaggers wasn't ready for it, great coaching. Would love to see more of the shotgun formation, it gives Levi more time and better vision.

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Jaggers got out-coached.

The snap out of the gun made me nervous, I liked the new look.

runriot said...

Lincoln 35
Pulaski 7
defense never lets up, and pulaski cant stop us very often

black3 said...

lc - 27
pc - 15

Anonymous said...

Patriots 35
Pulaski 14

We play hard all 4 quarters and will not be denied the VICTORY!!!

Anonymous said...

LINCOLN 38

Pulaski 12

hazmit said...

Lincoln won 22-14. Anonymous 20-14was the closest prediction, but BLACK3 wins by default with 27-15.