Friday, August 24, 2007

PBK Bank Death Valley Bowl

Update on the PBK Bank Death Valley Bowl: kick-off time has been moved back to 7:00pm due to the hot as balls weather we are having here in Stanford. It is currently 99 degrees but at kick off time it should lower to a very cool and comfortable 95 degrees. I am concerned with this because the Bell County boys will have an advantage, due to the fact that air conditioning has not been discovered in Pineville yet. I am also putting up my prediction for the game tonight........Lincoln-21 Bell-14. I have an inside track with HVAC service technician Christopher Heating and Air, and word is he shut down the visitors locker room HVAC so we will pull out the victory after halftime due to heat exhaustion. Good luck Patriots.

1 comment:

hazmit said...

Update on the Death Valley Bowl...I hate writing the score down but...Bell-31 Lincoln-7.