Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Death Valley Bowl

The annual PBK Death Valley bowl is coming up this weekend, and we are looking forward to it. I am not going to lie about it, I'm worried about taking a butt whipping from the mountain men from bloody Bell County. I remember going to camp with Bell County back when I played, I hate them now as much as I did back then. Dudley will have his boys warming up on the field with mule kicks, what a bunch of retards!!! Some good news this week on the home front is that Ryan Young, Devin Denson, and Mr. Athlete Noah Keeton are all suiting up for football. The G-14 classified information came to us up at the Capital from a trusted source at FSNB, I quickly verified the rumor through the local sports authority, Patriot Sports. I'm so glad to hear it, because we don't have enough talent coming out that we can have athletes only playing one sport. I am a big believer if you are an athlete, you need to play all sports. I have said all along that Noah Keeton would make a great football player. I am also looking at being his agent, so don't anybody try and sign him. On another note, a judge I work with has a nephew playing for Washington County and I am building a new courthouse in Springfield so good luck to Washington County. I also hope they spank Danville in their District. See you in Death Valley.

No comments: