Sunday, August 24, 2008

Advocate MESSenger Football Preview

The Advocate Messenger football preview came out today. I give them credit, they do a good job previewing the local schools. But, in this case, I see one huge blunder.

How was Chase Marcum left off the top ten players in the area list? I know he is injured, but in my opinion, he is/was one of the better lineman in area the last couple of years. Two Pats did make the list, seniors Tre Edwards and Tre Owsley. http://www.amnews.com/public_html/?module=displaystory&story_id=43313&format=html I gotta give them props for that, but...

Besides that, it looks as if they feel the Pats will be around a .500 squad. Three people picked them to be 6-4, the other three picked them to be 5-5. Danville was picked as the preseason best team in the area, or at least the team with the most wins.

No comments: