Monday, March 17, 2008

Predictions?

If you get on the KHSAA web site they have the rosters of each of the teams in the tournament. These also include the stats for all of the players on each team. I looked at Shelby County and South Laurel and Hazard. It looks, from the stats, like we will match up with any of these teams. I thought we proved during the region that we can play any style that other teams want to throw at us.
I really enjoyed the predictions that we did during the football season, and I thought we should try that with the state tourney for the boys. So lets have it. Do your research, and then tell everyone what you think will happen in the first game, second game, the entire tournament.

For me, give me Lincoln 65 to Shelby 56 in the first round. Think it will be Lincoln and Hazard in the second round and I like Lincoln 62 over Hazard 58. Dont like Lincoln's chances on Saturday morning, probably see Mason County or Paducah Tilman. But wouldn't it be great to be in Rupp on Saturday morning.
Also, you can change your predictions after the first game, if you dont like what you see.

3 comments:

BS said...

Lincoln 64
Shelby 58

I will predict game two, WHEN they win game one. Don't won't to jinx them.

hazmit said...

Lincoln 72 Shelby 60. Enough said.

Unknown said...

Anyone think free throws could be an issue..LC's free throw percentage is slightly low but not to bad.